Monday 4 October 2010

Hi All

This is my first blog, I would like to tell you a little bit of me...

I love to travel, my favourite cities are london, tokyo, beijing, barcelona, and many more, the picture below is Visby, I took a long summer vacation this year, went to sweden, norway and denmark.  Had a lovely summer, and decided I should work harder after summer.



So I started to work on my jewellery designs, and finally I uploaded a few pieces to my little store Qworks.  Actually I made a lot of accessories in the past few years, I gave most of them to my friends, so now I am working on new designs.


I started to learn silver smithing's techniques a few years ago, I kept going to the workshop, my instructor is a very skillful craftman, whenever I found problems, I would go for his help~!

Besides silversmithing, I also like pottery and painting, recently I started oil painting, it is fun! Maybe I can show some of my works too ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment