Tuesday 5 October 2010

Sushi Bar in London

I would like to introduce a great great place for sushi in London! Although, the sushi bar in Harrods is pretty good, but this place is nothing like that! Sushi of Shiori at Drummond street, a small sushi bar, only has 8 seats, serving good quality sushi!


We went with a friend in the summer, she ordered omakase set, 5 dishes, including starter, soup, sashimi, sushi and dessert.  Look at this sashimi, its like an art work!



This plate of sushi really filling! I was so full after having half plate of this! Taste:  5 stars!
They serve great homemade ice-cream, sherbet.. I had plum wine sherbet, NICE! Btw, I shall mention the green tea too, it goes brilliantly well with the food~!  Wishing to go back and spoil myself some time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment