Friday 8 October 2010

South Bank

I visit South Bank every time I go to London, and last time I took bus route RV1, from covent garden.  The bus is really convenient, it will take you to Waterloo station, London Eye, Tate Modern, OXO tower, London Bridge as well as Tower Bridge.

Tower Bridge is one of my favourite spot in London, I love to take friends to walk across bridge, the atmosphere is even better in the evening, when the lights is on~ but the area is pretty quiet at night...



I would recommend you to take the bus from Covent Garden to the Tower Bridge, then walk from Tower Bridge to Tate Modern, takes around 20 minutes, and after visiting Tate Modern, you can walk across Millennium Bridge to St Paul Cathedral! A easy way to explore South Bank~!



(all pictures taken by me ^^ please do not use them or copy them without permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment